Thursday, May 8, 2008

Interview with Yvonne Perry

It is great to be recognized for your work. It is better to be recognized for your fun. I love writing and making up stories. My children, grandchildren and all the neighbors children have always asked me to tell them more stories. When Positive Force started, it was one of those stories. Then, I it started getting so big that I decided to write it down. Then, I decided to get it published. First I needed it edited. That was where I met Yvonne Perry of Writers in the Sky creative writing service. Yvonne helped me take a long story and turn it into a novel. Now she has gone one more step. She likes Positive Force so well, that she decided to interview me on her weekly podcast. I love it when a plan comes together. One day I started telling a story, before I knew it, I was an author being interviewed about my work. And, it is fun.

I love being recognized for having fun. You can access the interview at http://writersinthesky.com after May 15th.

I hope a miracle finds you today.

Tim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, how hard was that?

Next, you need to send your blog to feedburner.com. This not only promotes your blog to other sites, it tells you how many people visit your blog each day.

Unknown said...

Tim's was one of the best interviews of all my podcasts!